Also known as Jersey Barriers, they provide portable, durable and high visibility protection for construction zones, road work sites, airports, and anywhere else where workers, pedestrians, vehicles, and equipment cross paths. Our selection has plastic jersey barriers for easy transport and quick deployment. Plastic barriers can be reinforced by connecting them or adding ballast with water or sand. Water filled and sand filled barriers provide more site protection than lighter crowd control methods like steel barricades.
These safety barricades are durable, structurally sound and lightweight to make them portable. Their lightweight when not filled makes them easy to relocate, saving labor costs and time. They are impact resistant and flexible as well as UV and long-term fade resistant. Their durability makes allows them to be able to withstand tough treatment during installation and relocation.
Safety Barricade Details:
- Barricades can be deployed with only one or two people, no heavy equipment needed.
- They are forklift accessible and have uniform thickness with thicker corners and edges .
- Fill Capacity of 35 lbs of Water to make filled weight of 600 lbs.
- 100% interlocking system.
- Reflective stickers for day and night visibility.
- Temporary work zones
- Road Detours
- Sporting Events
- Construction Projects
- Demolition Areas
- Theme Parks