Durable 36″ fluorescent orange traffic cones with retroreflective collars provide high visibility. PVC injection molding process ensures they will be flexible to withstand vehicle impact and still maintain their shape. One-piece design keeps the bases from being lost or removed accidentally. Bases are made of flexible rubber to help them grip the road and remain stable in higher winds. Cones are stackable for storage and are great for directing traffic, marking construction sites, and managing parking lot traffic.
- Includes two High Intensity retroreflective collars: 4″ and 6”.
- Provide advance warning of safety hazards and help redirect traffic.
- Resists fading to provide long-lasting, high visibility protection.
- Cone is molded to base so won’t separate if hit.
- PVC Injection molded plastic makes cones durable and long lasting.
- Rubber base designed to grip the pavement better than all-orange cones; won’t blow over.
- Stackable for storage – no sticking when removed.
- Handgrip at top makes moving cones easy.
- Recessed collars protect sheeting from scratches.
- MASH Accepted and Meets MUTCD Standards.
- 36” height is appropriate for night and/or freeway use (higher speed roads 45+ mph).
- This 10-pound version is lighter than the similar 12-pound cone, making it easier to carry and more economical.