T-Top Delineator Posts provide awareness of hazards in work zones, and to block parking areas or pedestrian access. T-top post has a convenient carry handle and molded in bolt hole for a flashing light. Constructed from low-density polyethylene plastic to withstand UV, extreme heat, and freezing temperatures. Delineator tubes have 2 bands of 3″ High Intensity reflective sheeting to provide greater visibility in dark conditions. The grip top handle makes for easy handling and to tie on caution tape. Rubber octagon bases are designed to function as a flexible foundation to help keep posts upright and in place on rough or uneven surfaces.
- Grip top handle makes for easy handling and to tie on caution tape.
- Top has a molded in bolt hole to attach a barricade light (sold separately).
- UV resistant and withstands extreme heat, and freezing temperatures.
- Rubber octagon bases help to keep posts upright and in place on rough or uneven surfaces.
- Post has a flange base to grip to a rubber base.
- Meets MUTCD standards.