The Traffic Drum is an efficient, highly visible, and durable channelizer option for heavy traffic areas. These barrels are engineered for both superior rebound-ability and durability. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) barrels are more rigid than low-density barrels and will retain their rebound-ability under high temperature conditions, making them optimal for warmer climates and summer roadwork. Traffic drums help to safely guide drivers and pedestrians through hazardous areas on roadways. This traffic drum is MASH accepted and are designed to pop out of their tire ring bases upon impact.
- Made of high-density polyethylene for superior rebound-ability and durability, particularly in high temperatures.
- Four 4″ rings of High Intensity Prismatic (HIP) Sheeting, visible up to 1000ft.
- Produced with sheeting color sequence: Orange/White/Orange/White (from top to bottom).
- Gently sloping Power Dome prevents dents.
- Power Dome interfuses with handle to increase strength.
- Tire ring locking design inhibits movement on road surface.
- Wedge fit of tire ring (sold separately) created from skirt ramp and elliptical shaped bottom.
- Large, textured base increases grip of tire ring.
- Base skirt features anti-roll design with flat section on two sides.
- Shaped for tight stacking to maximize efficiency during transport and storage.
- Angled 5-tier design reduces sticking when stacked.
- Attached light (sold separately) folds in for storage and transportation; no need to remove light.
- MASH accepted.
- Meets MUTCD standards.