Durable 18″ fluorescent orange traffic cones provide highly visible advance warning of safety hazards and help redirect traffic. PVC injection molding process ensures they will be flexible to withstand vehicle impact and still maintain their shape. One-piece design keeps the bases from being lost or removed accidentally. Bases are made of flexible rubber to help them grip the road and remain stable in higher winds. Cones are stackable for storage and are great for directing traffic, marking construction sites, and managing parking lot traffic.
- Provide advance warning of safety hazards and help redirect traffic.
- Resists fading to provide long-lasting, high visibility protection.
- Cone is molded to base so won’t separate if hit.
- PVC Injection molded plastic makes cones durable and long lasting.
- Rubber base designed to grip the pavement better than all-orange cones; won’t blow over.
- Stackable for storage – no sticking when removed.
- MASH Accepted and Meets MUTCD Standards.
- 18” height is appropriate for day street use (lower speed roads < 40 mph).